Elite V 2600mm
Lightweight, high-performance electric glider with V-tail controlled in all axes. Elite - V will satisfy all those interested who want to enjoy the beautiful flying in thermals. It is characterized by calm and stable gliding.
Flaps allow to fly efficiently even in bad weather, make thermals and also works well as airbrakes and thus allow the land to the foot even under the most difficult conditions.
Three-piece wing has a lightweight balsa framework with D-box and MH32 airfoil. The wing and butterfly tail are both easily removable and storable for better transportation to the airport. Fibreglass fuselage is reinforced with carbon fiber, nose of the fuselage is cut off and ready to glue the motor mount and install Ø 36 mm motor with Ø 40 mm spinner and folding propeller. The tail surfaces have the main spar and the leading edge made of carbon and the servo control is placed below the wing. The drive unit is designed so that it is possible to use 3S lipo battery.
Elite V will love not only fans of competition flying, but all pilots who enjoy comfortable flying in thermals. Really excellent flight characteristics will inspire you and you will look forward to every next flying.
- Wingspann: 3060 mm
- Fuselage: 1510 mm
- Weight: 1,75-1,90 kg
- Flächeninhalt: 63 dm2
- Fläche Belastung: 27,8-30,2 g/dm2
- Profil: MH 32
Recommended RC equipment
- 2 micro servos for flaps (Hitec HS 85MG)
- 2 micro servos for ailerons (Hitec HS 82MG)
- 2 micro servos for V-tail (Hitec HS 82MG)
Motor: MEGA Acn 22/30/3E
Controller: 60-80A (e.g. SPIN 66, XReg80 )
Spinner: "turbo" Ø 40mm - No.0201559
Accu: 3S LiPol 2,2-3,0 Ah
- Lightweight gel-coated white fiberglass fuselage reinforced with carbon and blue tinted fiberglass canopy
- The wings are in three parts to ease transport and storage
- Lightweight wings are made in a balsa framework and covered with Oracover®
- Removeable V-tail are made in a balsa framework with carbon spar and covered with Oracover®
- Vinyl cnc cut stickers
- Top quality accessories (servo covers, servo mount, rods, ending ties, control horns, tape for sticking flaps, fiberglass motor mount, plywood servo mount to the tail,...)
- Complet assembly manual with step by step illustrations