Robbe Modellsport Cyclone XT 6,2m PNP with GRP fuselage, 4-piece wings with abachi planking
Product number: 2666
The CYCLONE XT is the consequent further development of its predecessor CYCLONE. With an incredible 6.20m wingspan, it is the giant in the electric glider sky!
The epithet XT stands for "Extended". The model has a painted GRP fuselage and two 2-piece wings with Abachi planking and GRP carpet pad. Its new LS 6330-15 brushless powerplant is rated for 8S LiPo operation for powerful climbs and easy takeoff from the launch trolley.
The outer surface design, electrical surface mating using MPX connectors in mounting frames and the new LS 6330-15 long shaft drive motor are the main features of the new Cyclone XT, along with the increased wingspan. The canopy latch has been moved to the rear under the wing/fuselage moldings as is common with large model gliders.
The successful HQ/W airfoil has been left in place. It runs from an HQ/W-2.5/12 at the root rib to an HQ/W-2.5/11 in the center and finishes at the winglet with an HQ/W-3/10.5. This is an excellent way to fly extended thermal flights, as this is the CYCLONE XT's profession. The flight characteristics are thereby as usual good-natured and quiet.
- New Ro-Power Torque LS 6330-15 drive for 8S LiPo (PNP version only).
- Two-piece fuselage made of GFK/Kevlar reinforced with CFK
- Wings completely covered with Abachi for high pressure resistance
- Ready covered with ORACOVER®
- Four-part wing, separable
- Wings pluggable with MPX connectors in mounting frame for electrical connection (PNP version only)
- Solid 14x500mm round steel mating of the inner surfaces, 12x375mm carbon mating for the outer wings
- Middle surface on top side completely underlaid with 200g carbon fabric, bottom side 80g glass mat
- Outer surfaces completely underlaid with 80g glass mat
- New canopy lock under wing
- High quality M3 linkage accessories Made in Germany
- Stable elevator linkage with 5/3 mm CFRP tube and M3 clevises
- Reinforced tail construction
- Continuous sandwich spar (carbon-pine-carbon) for maximum bending stiffness
- Precisely fitted anti-twist devices in all wing sections
- High degree of prefabrication
- Wing span (mm): 6200
- Flight weight approx. (g): 11400
- Controls: H,S,Q,M,WK
- Manufacturer: Robbe
- Fuselage: GFK/CFK
- Wings: Styro/Glass/Abachi
- Version: PNP - PLUG N PLAY
- recommended battery: 8S/5000-7000mAh LiXX
- recommended motor: Ro-Power Torque LS 6330-15
- Drive type: Electric
- Profile: HQW
- Flight experience: Professional
Scope of delivery:
- Model CYCLONE XT almost ready to fly prefabricated.
- Built-in Ro-Power Torque LS 6330-15 for 8S operation
- 50mm aluminum spinner with 20x8 CfK prop
- Ready built in servos FS-0150 HV BB MG
- Ready built in 6-pin wing connectors in mounting frame
- Pre-installed multilock system
- Two-piece fuselage made of GFK/Kevlar CFK reinforced
- Abachi planked wings, GRP/CfK reinforced
- Ready covered with ORACOVER
- Assembly instructions in German/English/French
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)