Robbe Multiplex 8888 POWER PEAK BID - Key 308888
BID system = B atterie- ID entifications system.
The unique ROXXY ® BID chip technology for ease of use on POWER PEAK ® chargers is in almost all ROXXY ® integrated as standard EVO battery.
Each battery is assigned a small, lightweight BID chip, which stores all relevant data of the battery for optimal and safe loading / unloading. To be charged or discharged, the BID chip and the battery with a BID battery charger to be connected. Now the BID system the POWER PEAK's ® BID charger from the correct parameters.
The following load settings are stored in the BID chip / key:
- Battery type (NC, NiMH, Lilo, LiPo, LiFe, lead)
- Cell count
- Battery capacity
- Charging current
- Date (. Eg First commissioning)
- Delta Peak termination voltage
following data is stored with each loading process in the BID chip / key:
- Currently charged capacity
- Currently discharged capacity
- Maximum charged capacity
- Maximum discharged Kapzität
- Number of charging cycles
All to any batteries of different manufacturers with the ROXXY ® BID chips are equipped (# 308472).
- 1 BID key